Sunday 6 February 2022

NO SHOW SOCKS- ONLY FOR REAL WOMEN

 

BERING Women's No Show Socks 6-9 Pairs Low Cut Ankle for Sneaker Slip On Boot Loafer Ballet

 

WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT IT

The best socks I ever had. They stay on my feet. And I do a lot of walking. I want to order some more
By michele mitchell on April 16, 2020 

I wear a women's 10 and have somewhat wide feet. These fit really nice, have great stretch and stay up on my heel due to the little grippy things inside of the heal. However, I have to agree with a previous reviewer that the seam is sewn onto the underside of the sock?!?!?! I feel it's worth mentioning since that might bother some people immensely, my daughter included. I included a pic of where the seam sits on the bottom of my foot. I'm still keeping them though! 

 

get tired of being asked to write reviews, but I was eager to write one about the socks.
I have tried several brands of no-show socks from various makers, and these are far the BEST:
stay on your heal--do not slide off during wear
material is the optimum softness and thickness to glide foot into your shoe and to wear comfortably all day
machine wash well--they do not shrink up into twisted balls that lose their shape
I highly recommend these socks to wear with any shoes you typically wear sockless bc you don't want socks to show. Great quality and price.

GET IT HERE 

No comments: