Monday 19 November 2018

What Kenneth Hangin told me

Has your pastor ever told you this?
  I was surprised to hear for the first time in my life that God can ask his child not to spend money on crusades and Christian programs in other to avoid future financial crisis. It was strange. I thought God should be happy that his servant was spending his last kobo to promote the kingdom. I thought God would commend his faithful child for putting his wife and children at the mercy of hunger just to promote the kingdom.
   Dear pastor, what do you think? Is it true that God would tell his servant to reduce spending on church activities in other to avoid future emberrasment financially? It can't be, I hear you say. You might not be far from the truth.      But that is what Pastor Kenneth Hangin said God told him in his book 'following God's Purpose for your life'.  It was a surprise to me, but my recent experience seems to confirm it.
  I recently gave my house rent money for a church program thinking God would see my love and fire me with more than I need. But to my chargrin, nothing of such happened.
   What do think the problem was?
   Share your own experience.

No comments: